Thursday, June 28, 2007

Once I get inside and hit these air conditioners I get a little dizzy. -Good Morning, Vietnam (1987)

The quote I really wanted to use, but is too long for a blogger title:
-First of all, don't make fun of the weather here, and don't say the weather is the same all the time here. Because it's not. In fact, it's two degrees colder today than yesterday.
-Two degrees colder, me without my muff.


1. What film did Alfred Hitchcock make twice?

2. What actor's arms did Frank Sinatra die in, in From Here To Eternity?

3. What 1970 war epic ended with the line: "All glory is fleeting"?

4. Who sang Put the Blame on Mame in Gilda?

5. What film concerned the first murder in the annals of Sparta, Mississippi?

ETA: Answers, finally, in the comments.

1 comment:

anne57 said...

1. The Man Who Knew Too Much
2. Montgomery Clift
3. Patton
4. Rita Hayworth
5. In The Heat Of The Night