Monday, May 7, 2007

The places I've been, the maps I've filled out

I've just returned from a week in Spain and a day in Morocco, and once I sort through the hundreds of pictures, I'll post a few here, because that is the point of blogging isn't it? To foist your vacation pictures on the unsuspecting few who stumble into it. Also, making the family members who didn't go on the trip sit through a 40 minute slideshow as pay back for the 40 minute slideshow of pictures from their vacation, hehehe. Until then, I came across this nifty mapping tool to color in the countries, states, etc. that I've been too.



Create your own visited country map here.

This trip brings my foreign country count to 8 (Mexico, Germany, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Morocco). Nope, I haven't been to Canada yet, but I've seen it on several occasions. Also, I don't count landing in an airport as having been to a country/state, I'm a stickler on these things.

No comments: