Monday, May 21, 2007

My vacation in photos

A couple of weeks have passed since I got back from vacation, and I'm finally getting around to organizing my photos. The photo slide-show is completed and comes in at 33 minutes. I used songs by Pink Martini, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Led Zeppelin, and Henry Mancini for the soundtrack. Here's a sampling, there's lots more here.

La Mezquita, Cordoba, Spain
La Mezquita, Cordoba, Spain

Alhambra, Granada, Spain
Alhambra, Granada, Spain

Ronda, Spain
Ronda, Spain

Tangier, Morocco
Tangier, Morocco

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been to Morocco, but unfortunately I didn't visit Spain.
I really liked Morocco. Morocco is a beautiful country, with its ancient towns, coastal resorts and snowy peaks. I liked the city of Tangiers, it is filled with busy Souks, labyrinthine streets, and overlooked by castles as well as luscious verdant hills. My friend is living there and has in Tangiers property.
The city has a rich cultural heritage and is a city full of life.
I really enjoyed my trip to Morocco!