Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Do you think there's someplace where we can meet that's not in silence and not in sound? -Children Of A Lesser God (1986)

I think I'm back on my self-imposed schedule...for now.

1. Q: What film had William Holden saying of Faye Dunaway's character: "She learned life from Bugs Bunny"?

2. What Hitchcock film had Sean Connery trying to break the kleptomaniacal habits of his wife?

3. What Paul Newman-Robert Reford film offered the last line: "I'd only blow it"?

4. Which West Side Story gang boasted the members Baby John, A-Rab, Joy Boy, and Big Deal?

5. What playwright did Jack Nicholson portray in Reds?

ETA: Answers in the comments.

2 comments:

J. Bowman said...

Finally, back to a few I know (3,4,5)...

anne57 said...

1. Network
2. Marnie
3. The Sting
4. The Jets
5. Eugene O'Neill

I thought 1 and 5 were the hardest one, and 2 was really easy. 4 is a 50/50 guess if you've seen the movie or broadway musical. It just goes to show how difficulty is relative in trivia.